If the game is running slowly, try these steps:
- If your computer supports multiple screen resolutions, try running in a lower resolution.
- Ben's Game has an "Options" screen where the user may choose to run the game in a custom-sized window. Enable this, restart the game, and see if running it in a window helps.
- Make sure that the "High-quality graphics" option is turned off in the "Options" screen.
Installing Ben's Game
After downloading the zip file, unpack its contents into a folder on your computer's hard drive. Installation is now finished!
Running Ben's Game
Simply double-click on the application which matches your operating system, and it should start up right away!
Detailed Gameplay Instructions
Detailed gameplay instructions are coming soon. For the moment, have fun exploring! Ben says "Make sure you try the halfpipe!!!"
During the Beta process, the game will usually be updated at least once a week. Check back for the latest version!
- In the first Beta (4.05.07) the Macintosh version had no sound, but that's fixed in this version.
- A few Macintosh users have reported getting an "Error code -10810". We don't know why yet, but we'll find it. If you have more information on this error, please let us know!
- If your camera is spinning around and around, please see the FAQ page.
- Eric and Ben